Well Sadie has definately hit the wonderful stage of curiousity and troublemaking. I have never really had to deal with that as of yet. Meghan and Haley were pretty well behaved and didn't really get into things that they shouldn't, or maybe I just had more time to keep a watchful eye on them.
As I was feeding Caitlyn, Sadie quietly slipped off into my bathroom. When I finished feeding Caitlyn, I then proceeded to look everywhere for Sadie. I finally found her in my bathroom with her many apologies, "I sorry mama". The picture says it all. She got into my mascara, blush, toner, moisturizer and some other things.


















5 wonderful thoughts:
What a cutie! I have found Price several times doing the exact same thing...mascara all over his face. I guess he has seen me do it one too many times and wants his own turn. He loves to put on lipstick. Hopefully this won't last for too much longer. At least Sadie is a girl!
you're right, it would be really hard to be upset with her - she is sooooo cute!
now we need to see pictures of caitlyn. :)
look at that little mischevious face in that first picture! That cracks me up that she said "sorry mama...don't be mad!" Like she knows what she is doing, but she obviously doesn't care that much because she keeps doing it!haha....too cute!
So cute! Maybe Megs and Haley just couldn't find the makeup before :) Now I'm sure they would be interested if Sadie introduced them :) Love it!
Hey Sanette I saw your link on Erin's blog. Your girls are super cute! I love this post. Love, Krisanne
Post a Comment