I remember how attached Meghan was to Brian when she was little....I know she is attached, but is she still as attached? And Sadie looks like she is having a blast....What a good Dad!:)
hey i forgot to tell you that i would love love for you to post on delectable dishes. the sign in name is delectabledishes and the password is recipeblog. Can't wait to see some recipes!!!
I am the mother of 5 girls. My husband and I graduated from BYU. We've lived in Alabama, Louisiana, Utah and Texas. Our life may be simple, but it's definitely got DRAMA!
6 wonderful thoughts:
dads are the best. it looks like brian is having a great time with his girls, too. :)
Oh wow...those girls LOVE Brian!! I wish we could see you all at the wedding! :)
I remember how attached Meghan was to Brian when she was little....I know she is attached, but is she still as attached? And Sadie looks like she is having a blast....What a good Dad!:)
Okay...I just about died laughing when I saw that Jib Jab! Caitlyn cracked me up! That one must be newer...I have never seen it...so funny!
hey i forgot to tell you that i would love love for you to post on delectable dishes. the sign in name is delectabledishes and the password is recipeblog. Can't wait to see some recipes!!!
cute pictures Sanette! Your girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment