O.K. sorry it's taken me so long to update this blog, but we had camera issues. We finally got a new camera to replace our old one (which finally got to the point where if I wanted to take pictures I had to actually have it plugged into the wall--crazy--so much for being spuratic). Anyways, hopefully I will now be able to stay a little more updated.
Our first set of pictures takes us to the lovely world of boxes. Yes, you know how you give a gift to your child and they end up playing with the box. Well that's what we have here. Caitlyn has discovered how much fun a box can be.
In our next group of pictures, we have the great DUO. Sadie and Caitlyn are enjoying each others company and are having a great time playing with Caitlyn's new toy from Christmas.
We also see how achieved Caitlyn has gotten at standing up on her own (a little scary for a mother who already has a hard time of keeping track of this little go-getter).
She's pretty darn proud of herself!


















3 wonderful thoughts:
so glad you're back w/ pictures of those adorable girls!!! are you coming to the utah/idaho area this summer? :)
Yeah!! we have a box around here that has been a hit lately as well...I got Jake his new carseat and so the box is just hanging around and they love it!
Hi Sanette! You're girls are so darling! They look so much like you! It's been fun reading about your family!
Post a Comment