O.K. I know it wasn't long ago that I posted about our garden, but I happened to go out there today to check for strawberries, and I found some. Thank goodness we finally covered them in netting to keep the birds out!
(Strawberries)
I also noticed that all the plants had grown a couple of inches since I last wrote, so I thought I would take a few more pictures. (Zuchinni)
I also noticed while I was out there that there were quite a few weeds that had also grown a few inches (Darn it!). (watermelon-this is 1 plant)
Well when all was said and done, I thought it looked A LOT better, even though I was DRENCHED (literally) in sweat--it was a very humid day--and a little sunburned.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
The Garden--Take 2
Written by
Sanette
at
3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 wonderful thoughts:
We planted a watermelon plant last year. Beware...it will take over your whole garden. They will spread as much as you allow them. Good luck with your garden. Any advice on how to potty train Price?
Sanette!!! We miss you! I was just telling Melinda yesterday how awesome you are . . . can't wait to see you at the reunion! :)
Post a Comment