Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!



12 years ago on a chilly Idaho day we were married and so it began. We've had our up's and our down's, but no one has more fun than I do when it comes to rollercoasters!!

So, thank you my sweetheart for all your love, and friendship, but especially thank you for your PATIENCE!!

I look forward to another 12 years and what they hold for us. . .together!!

7 wonderful thoughts:

Jenny said...

how can 12 years go by so quickly???

congratulations!

Linda's Latest said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 12 years either. Wow the time goes by so fast!

Tara said...

12 years! IT goes by so fast! LOVE your weeding dress/veil/ gorgeous hair do! You must have had quite a professional make your hair look that fab ;) Happy anniversary!

W.W. said...

Wow... A Birthday and Anniversary in the same week--lots of celebrating! Congratulations!

Bobi... said...

Congrats on your 12 years together! That is really great!

Brianne said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary!! Those 12 years went F A S T!!!!!!!