If you haven't read the prior post, please do so NOW! If you have already read it, then we now continue with my catching up. We had 2 birthdays, 1st was Meghan who turned the big 11. |
| Meghan asked for an Ice Cream Cake (boy do I love that girl). It was delicious!! |
 |
| She got some jewelry. . . |
 |
| . . .and LOTS of books!! |
Next was Lydia who turned the big 2--ok, not so big, but this girl packs a punch!
 |
| She got a shirt. . . |
 |
| . . .a water baby from Grandma W. (which was good, because her and Caitlyn would fight over the other water baby that we owned) |
 |
| . . .a phone from Grandma B., she loved talking on it!! |
 |
| And another babydoll, this one makes sounds and sucks on her bottle. |
Our next set of pictures are of Halloween and Christmas.
 |
| We had quite the characters for Halloween; Hermoine from Harry Potter, a black cat, a cute witch and Cinderella (and Lydia was a bumblebee) |
 |
| We had all the kids make gingerbread houses out of graham crackers and candy. (I hot glued all the houses together, then hot glued them to the plates, but the kiddos used frosting for the candy) |
 |
| Adam's kids got into it too, although I must admit I didn't get a picture of Noah's house, because as soon as he finished building it, he started eating it and it was gone by the time I pulled out the camera. |
 |
| It was fun to watch the level of imagination and how different each house was! |
0 wonderful thoughts:
Post a Comment