Well, here we go--week one. I never thought I would ever do a blog, but I guess we all have to fall victim to technology sometime.
My family and I live in Texas, however we've only been here for nearly 2 years. It's a beautiful place, and as far as the bugs go, the saying is right, "Everythings bigger in Texas"!
I have 4 wonderful little girls with my oldest being in 1st grade and my second being in kindergarten. So far, they are enjoying school very much, minus the getting up at 6:15 in the morning to catch the bus. They are definately excited about the Thanksgiving holiday, where they claim that they are going to sleep in (we'll see).
We hope that ya'll enjoy our new addition to help everyone keep up on what's going on with our family, especially since we don't get to see a lot of you on a frequent basis. I will do my best to keep it updated, however with 4 little ones, I find it hard to keep up with anything. :)


















4 wonderful thoughts:
i am so excited you started a blog! i love to see pictures of the girls because we dont get to see them that often! love you
Yeah Sanette! Welcome to the blogging world! I love it!
hip hip hooray! welcome to blogland! i love it! :)
I'm game even though I don't read e-mails very often. It has become like hard copy mail...I just go through it and toss out what I don't recognize. Good for you, though. You always were ready to try out a new thing electronically. You should have majored in commputer science.
Everybody looks great. Grandpa Winter
Post a Comment