Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tae Kwon Do Anyone?






Meghan and Haley have now been in Tae Kwon Do for a little over a year, and Meghan is now a Brown belt Senior, and Haley is a Blue belt Senior. They just recently had their testing to progress to these belts and did a great job.



We love watching them, and maybe sometime in the near future I'll be able to figure out how to put a video of them doing their forms on here. They both get to do sparring (mild fighting with full protection gear) and it's quite a show. They have both come a long way since they first started!



Here is a picture of them and their teacher. We always get a picture after they progress to the next belt, but I forgot my camera at the most recent award ceremony, so this picture is of a couple months ago.



4 wonderful thoughts:

Melissa said...

I'm so stoked about this!! I love it already!

Jenny said...

awesome! we've been thinking about bentley starting something like this. you're girls are adorable! hope you're all doing well and can't wait to see more of everyone!

ps i use vimeo for videos. :)
www.vimeo.com

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cardon Family said...

i love that the girls do tae kwon do! at least i know that i would be protected if i was with them!!