O.K. so we survived Ike quite nicely. We were very blessed, because we didn't have our electricity or water go off (even though I was anticipating it happening). There were several homes around us that did have their electricity go off.
It was extremely windy, and although the rain wasn't as large of drops like I thought they would be, there were lots of them. It rained all day Saturday, so we were stuck in the house all day, but we found things to do. Caitlyn decided to draw, and Sadie loves her puzzles.
Ike went right over us, so luckily things weren't worse than they were. There ended up being lots of trees down, and tons of electricity out, as well as now we have gas stations out of gas (and probably will be for a little while). I will not complain though, because we faired very well and were safe throughout the ordeal.


















7 wonderful thoughts:
We are so glad that you were all safe down there!! We love you guys!
Oh man! I forgot how close you were to that hurricane. So glad you fared so well. I took your last name off my favorites, & you're right, that makes sense. I took it off Chad & Meg too. Love reading your blog.
Aunt Cheryl
Hi Sanette,
Mom here. It's good to see everything is okay there. Glad everyone is alright!
Love,
Mom
Hey Sanette!!! I love being able to keep up with everyones families!!! Your fam is adorable! Glad you were all safe during IKE! We love you!
Hi Sanette,
Check out my blog. http://wintersinidaho.blogspot.com I know, I know, you can't believe it right? Well, it's true. I'm not finished, but that's the best I can do till I get home on my own computer.
Love ya,
Mom
Hey cousin! Love love love your blog! That is crazy that you were so close to the hurricane!! Glad you guys were ok!!! Your little family is growing so fast! I can't believe how big your girls have gotten!
Glad you are safe and sound. I hope things are looking better around there and getting easier. I loved seeing you and the family this summer. Time certainly flies by. That is what I love about the blogs, I feel like I don't miss as much! Love you.
Post a Comment