Sunday, January 4, 2009

Peek-A-Boo

We were lucky enough to be able to visit with both sides of our family for Christmas this year. After spending some time with Brian's family, we got to spend a little time with my family--it was so great to get to see everyone!!



Caitlyn and Grandpa playing a rousing game of Peek-A-Boo.





Grandma selflessly playing horsey to Sadie, while at the same time being a monster for Aliese and Caitlyn.



This was Adam's Christmas present--a game of his choosing--and what did he choose, but Star Wars of course. And who should be the winner, yep, you guessed it--ADAM!! I USED to play games with him when I was younger, but I soon learned that if I wanted to actually WIN, I had to play someone else.


Ah, and another game was going on at the same time, Meghan came out victorious over Grandma in "Go, Go Giraffe" (grandma is such a good sport).

1 wonderful thoughts:

Brianne said...

So nice seeing you and your cute family!!