O.K., I know I'm starting the year off right by being behind already in my posts, but here's what we did for New Year's Eve.
1st a little Guitar Hero to get everyone in the mood. Of course Sadie and Caitlyn are the groupies who love to get down and groovy to the tunes.
Then there's Meghan who's groups name is "The Blue Midgits", she is actually pretty good at it too.
Well, I guess Caitlyn just had to show her talent as well--Not bad for a 1 year old.
Next, we just had to let some firecrackers go. Thanks to dad who helped pull the strings literally.
A little more noise perhaps, because we just can't get enough.
And of course, what would New Year's Eve be without the goodies. So even though there's no pictures (I must've been too busy eating at the time), I'll tell you what we ate--chocolate fondue with fruit, little hotdogs in bar-b-que sauce, and sparkling apple cider.
A great way to start the New Year!


















2 wonderful thoughts:
Sounds like a fun New Year! Especially the food part :)
I love the new background. What fun you have with your family. Your girls will always remember times like these.
Post a Comment