Sunday, April 26, 2009

Feeling Better

Since I'm finally feeling better, I can once again blog (phew, it's about time). Needless to say, now I have to play catch-up. Sorry for the randomness :)

Here are some pictures of Meghan and Haley playing soccer last month. We decided to try out the "Y" (YMCA) this year, and I am very impressed with how it went. The girls loved it and vow to take it again in the Fall.


Haley after their team scored a goal (she's green #2). The boy on the left was the one who scored the goal.
Meghan's dance team went to a competition and won a beautiful trophy. This is her group with Miss Bonnie one of the dance instructors.




The Saturday before Easter our friends held a HUGE easter egg hunt for the children in our Primary. They had something like 1500 eggs hid in their backyard.

The first to go were the little ones. Sadie even found a gold egg (it had $1 in change in it). Sadie and Caitlyn found a lot of eggs, as did Meghan and Haley (they were running around crazy, so I didn't get very many pictures of them).



Well, now we know how they found so many--thanks dad!

3 wonderful thoughts:

Cardon Family said...

I am glad that you are finally feeling better! That is crazy how many eggs they hid! That probably took forever! The girls are getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys in July!

Jenny said...

glad to hear that you are feeling better!

Cheryl said...

Brian really takes these things serious, doesn't he? It's just an Easter egg hunt, Brian. LOL. Cute pics. Glad you're feeling better. Hey, you're due on Grandma Steele's birthday. You could name the little one: Maxine- if it's a girl; or Max- if it's a boy.

I love helping.