We love the TuTu, grandma and Caitlyn just LOVES her picture being taken
We had a primary talent show back in FEBRUARY (yeah I know it's April) and each of the girls decided to take part.
Meghan played a primary song (my memory right now can't recall which one).
Haley decided to sing (which surprised me, because I didn't even realize she enjoyed singing, but she is actually REALLY good!
Sadie showed us her wonderful somersaults. . .
. . . and Caitlyn busted a move for us--she loves dancing!!
I'm just going to throw in some other pictures here, that I never put up, but really liked.
Good sisters, good friends
These are the awards that Meghan and Haley received after playing the piano for their Technical section of Skills Festival.Meghan also got another 2 blue ribbons and Haley also got 2 blue ribbons for the 2nd half of the Festival (I can't recall what it was, but I know they had to play 2 songs). Meghan also got an "Outstanding Musician Award" trophy.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
We've Got Talent, Yes We Do!
Written by
Sanette
at
2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















3 wonderful thoughts:
I GUESS TALENT!!! I'm glad you took pics, I love to see all the fun, I'm very visual. I loved the pic of Caitlyn 'busting a move' because you can actually see her doing that!! Fun!
Quite the talented family you have Sannette! Kyler just started taking piano lessons a few months ago and has his first recital coming up next month! He is really liking it.On another note... get it, NOTE.... head on over to my blog (bsbunchdotblogspotdotcom) and enter my giveaway. I'm giving away some crayon rolls!
Oh, I loved that blog!!! It is so fun to see them growing and developing talents. I can't wait to come out there in Oct.
Post a Comment