So I've had several little kids ask me if I was going to have a baby. Just to be silly, and to see their reactions, I've told them "no, this is where I keep my basketball". The expressions were priceless.
I seem to carry really low during all of my pregnancies, and this one doesn't seem any different. In fact I think that since I carry so low that some people don't even realize I'm pregnant until 8 or 9 months along. I know that sounds crazy, but I've had many people say "wow, I didn't know you were pregnant", and these are people that I see all the time.
Anyways, I don't really like my picture to be taken during this time of pregnancy, but I feel an obligation to my unborn to let them know how I looked while I was carrying them. I also feel an obligation to all my family that never gets to see me (mom, this one's for you--just in case you don't see me before I have this baby). Haley took these pictures for me.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Is that a baby?
Written by
Sanette
at
4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















7 wonderful thoughts:
You look so cute. Your right everyone else always looks good to everyone else. I'm so excited for you and to find out the gender of this baby :)
you're a cute pregnant person. i'm glad you documented it for posterity. :)
Thanks Sanette! I'm thinking positive though and hope I get to see you before you have the baby.
Good picture taking, Haley.
Sanette, you look adorable! I just love pregnant bellies, they're so cute! I'm sure your little unborn will love these pics someday! :o)
I think you look.... pregnant... and very, very, cute!!!
Thanks for sharing your picture with us. We miss you so much, so it's really nice to get to see you once in a while. Love you - Aunt Kristie
Sanette, you are so cute pregnant! I can't believe you only have a few days until you have 5 kids! How exciting. I just saw your mom and dad a couple of weeks ago at a ward party. It was fun to see them again. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see the new little Brems!
Post a Comment