Sunday, November 1, 2009

"BOO"

Halloween, halloween, trick-or-treat. . .

I had a friend who let me borrow this little tigger outfit for Lydia.

Here's my brave trick-or-treaters: Meghan the black cat, Sadie (Barbie Fairytopia), Caitlyn (wearing a Tutu that grandma made for her), and Haley our Princess Leah.

"Don't you dare touch my candy"!

5 wonderful thoughts:

Emily said...

Wow! You ended the night with LOTS of candy!!! Is that just from around your neighborhood? I am actually glad we have maybe 1/3 of that. I gave the kids a week and then it will disappear. No more lingering candy around these parts anymore. :)

Erin said...

Cute trick or treaters. I can't believe how much hair Lydia has. Love it!

Jenny said...

love the costumes, the photos of your girls, and especially lydia. what a pretty little girl.

Cheryl said...

Oh Lydia is so beautiful! Just like the rest of your girls. She has lots of hair!

Linda's Latest said...

All that worrying about what everyone was going to be for Halloween, looks like it all worked out well.