To all of the daughters this year, Brian's mom gave us tickets to the Time Out For Women in St. George Utah. These were our birthday gifts this year and it was a wonderful present!!!
We enjoyed listening to Hilary Weeks, Emily Watts, Chieko Okasaki, Kenneth Cope, and many others. It was such a neat thing!!
I think my favorite part was spending lots of time with my sisters and mother-in-law. I don't get to see them very much, except for weddings or reunions every other year, so this was such a treat.
I even got to see my friend Amy from when Brian was in PT school 10 years ago.
All I have to say is "THANK YOU" mom. I had a blast and am so thankful that plans were made to accommodate me and Lydia.
This is the whole crew at The Hard Rock Cafe in Vegas.
Happy birthday's were shouted out to Melinda and Lindsey!!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Time Out For Women
Written by
Sanette
at
3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















3 wonderful thoughts:
I'm so glad you got to go to that. I know you had so much fun and I'm glad Ilene got to see Lydia. What a great birthday gift!!
Love girls night outs! Looks liek you had a ton of fun!
So guess what a small world it is... your sister-in-laws, Sarah and Melissa, are in my ward!!! Crazy huh? I love them! They are seriously the sweetest girls on the planet!
Post a Comment