Every year I beg Brian to put up Christmas lights on our house, and sometimes he does it, but usually he's just too darn busy.
Anyways, this year I figured why ask him to do it, I could probably do it quick enough myself.
I soon discovered that we didn't have as many lights as I thought, and also that I was a little afraid of heights (don't like standing on top of ladder).
My other problem was that duct tape does not stick as well as I thought, and Brian had to fix some of the lights anyways.
Oh, well, now I know what I need to buy at the after Christmas sales!!!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Haul out the Holly. . .
Written by
Sanette
at
5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















4 wonderful thoughts:
the trick is to start the project... then they have to finish it! Nice job Sanette!
I always want Ed to put up lights. He had a bad experience with it years ago so... no lights. This year I hired someone to do it. It looks great and cost me a bundle. I'm really happy though... I just try not to think about what it cost me. :P
Lights!! So pretty, but such a hassle. No lights at our house this year, but next year I'm going to either put them up myself or get Jim to do it. Hopefully, for sure!
Way to go Sanette. Lights went up on our street before Thanksgiving so the kids begged for days and days. Emma wanted our house to be sparkley like the others. We don't have as many as some, but they seem to do the trick! I love the lights and it's nice Ben makes it happen (sometimes little by little, but that's okay).
Post a Comment