
We had some family pictures taken at our ward party. Unfortunately I forgot they were doing this and therefore, no one was dressed up for the occasion.
At least Lydia looked cute!
This other picture of the girls we had taken 2 weeks after Lydia was born. It turned out pretty good!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Family Time
Written by
Sanette
at
3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















5 wonderful thoughts:
I want to see the pictures of the girls at the Ward party... no way could they be anything but cute!
how cute are they!! Love them!
you have such a cute family! hope you're doing well!
Adorable, even if you aren't dressed up! I love the one of the girls. Too cute!
I love the smiling little Lydia. I know how hard it is to get so many people to all look good in a picture. Good job!
Post a Comment