Caitlyn and Sadie had birthdays within 2 weeks of each other.
Caitlyn celebrated with a cake decorated by herself (she got to put sprinkles galore wherever she wanted).
Sadie wanted a more sophisticated Dora cake.
Caitlyn, with her pretty little skirt G-ma B. got her.
G-ma B. also got her some fun supplies (i.e. notebook, stencils, etc.) She was so excited, that was the 1st thing she was going to use!
Sadie also got supplies, and a beautiful backpack, of which I forgot to take a picture (sorry). She's so excited to use it for Kindergarten this year!
She also got some "rockin" sunglasses!
My "big" girls--I love ya!!!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Past Birthday Wishes
Written by
Sanette
at
5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 wonderful thoughts:
Looks like they had a fun birthday! Love the glasses!!!
They sure look like they were having a fun with their gifts. I love that they each had very different cakes. We miss you Sanette :)
Post a Comment