Sunday, August 15, 2010

Have a good trip. . .see you next fall!


"Hey Cowgirls. . . see the grass, don't eat it" (taken from "A League of Their Own"). So in Texas, we don't have very soft grass (unless you plant it every season), so as soon as we got into Utah I told the girls to take their shoes off and enjoy the grass.
We walked in it . . .

We sat in it . . .

We even ate in it, we loved it!!!

Sadie even lost her tooth in it. Her very 1st tooth!! Wow!

Not only do we love the grass in Utah, but we also LOVE the CREAMERY at BYU!

These are the 1st of a bunch from our trip to Utah and Idaho. Hopefully there will be more to come soon!

4 wonderful thoughts:

Jenny said...

You guys are so good to travel. We rarely go anywhere . . . although I'm so glad we both made it to IF at the same time. It was great to see you!

Krista said...

I will have to admit... Utah Grass is great! Looks like you guys had an enjoyable time!

My Cottage Charm said...

I'm glad you liked my post on how to keep your sheets on your mattresses...it was out of a great need that I came up with this. My sheets were always coming off and it was very irritating. (as you already know from dealing with your girls' sheets) I'm so glad my sheets don't come off anymore! lol
Oh, we have soft grass in KY too. (well not right now, we haven't had rain in FOREVER, so it's kinda brown and crunchy! :-0
Have a great week
Missy

My Cottage Charm said...

Yay, I'm so glad it worked for you! Isn't it nice that there's one less annoying little thing in the world to bug you!? :) Does this mean the girls will be allowed to jump on their beds forever now since the sheets don't come off?!! LOL
Have a great week!
:)
Missy