Meghan and I decided to both be tagged, so we'll post Meghan's answers 1st.
1. Favorite TV Shows:
SpongeBobSquarePants
Fairly Odd Parents
Deal or no Deal
2. Favorite Places to Eat:
Sonic
Taco Bell
MacDonalds
3. Things that happened yesterday..........
We went to the Zoo
I went to a dance practice
I played games with Haley and Sadie
4. Things I'm looking forward to........
Getting lots of presents
Closing my fast
Going to church
5.Things on my wish list: I Wish.........
That we can go to Phoenix to celebrate christmas too
We lived next door to Grandma and Grandpa Winter
We could stay home from school every day
O.K. My Turn!!
1. Favorite TV Shows:
NCIS (just found out what a cool show this is)
Life
Pushing up Daisies
2. Favorite Places to Eat:
Mercados
Outback Steakhouse
Olive Garden
3. Things that happened yesterday..........
Cleaned my house
Went to "Boo" at the Zoo
Enjoyed watching my girls play games like I used to play when I was younger (i.e. hide the can)
4. Things I'm looking forward to........
Misteltoe and Magic (So I can watch Meghan dance)
The 1st Presidency Christmas Devotional
Seeing all the pretty Christmas lights
Going to Rachel's home for the holidays
5. Things on my wish list: I Wish.........
We had enough money to visit with family whenever we wanted
We had an inground pool in our backyard
Our yard was all fenced in so we could get a dog and awesome swingset!
6. Tag 8 people:
(1) Jamie E. (2) Jenny R. (3) Kelsey (4) Jonathan (or Melinda) (5) Melissa (6) Erin C. (7) Sara C. (8) Brian
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Meghan and I've been Tagged
Written by
Sanette
at
11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















0 wonderful thoughts:
Post a Comment