Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finally Thanksgiving!!!

We were SOOO excited to be able to go somewhere and visit FAMILY for Thanksgiving. Rachel and Cameron let us come and stay with them, and we had a great time!!

Shortly after arriving there, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast with Roast Turkey, homemade dressing (THANKS Cameron), 3 different types of pies (THANKS Rachel) and the list goes on and on--anyways, THANK YOU Rachel & Cameron!!!

The next day we decided to go to the Houston Zoo, and all I have to say is, "WOW"!! It was a lot bigger than our Zoo here, they even had a Sealion show which the kids all got a kick out of! In fact this Zoo was so large, that we were there for at least 2 1/2 hours and we still didn't get to see it all. Oh, well, I guess we'll just have to go back and visit again!






Brian and Kirsten got along real well from the gecko. I guess Brian is just a "girlie man"--I mean that in the manliest way (I guess coming from a family of 7 sisters and 4 daughters will do that to you).


The next day was Wii day. Meghan was showing Uncle Cameron just how many times she could beat him, although she had the advantage since she has played all the games before, and Uncle Cameron has not. I'm sure there will be a rematch soon.




All-in-all, we had a marvelous time and can't wait until we get to have them over to our house again or until we can visit them again!

1 wonderful thoughts:

Cardon Family said...

That is fun that you guys are able to get together like that! I bet Eric and the girls love it! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! Love you!