Thursday, December 18, 2008

WooHoo. . .It's Christmas!!

Well, it's not quite Christmas, but I'm usually behind on my blogging, so I thought I'd try to post a little about Christmas before it snuck up on me.




For dance, Meghan got to perform with her class at a big festival here called Misteltoe & Magic. She had lot's of fun and they did a great job!!


This year Brian allowed me to set the Christmas tree up early. We actually set it up the weekend before Thanksgiving. I guess he figured we wouldn't have time later because we were going to Rachel and Cameron's for Thanksgiving.






I also think this was the 1st time that I didn't get to put any decorations on. The girls pretty much did it all by themselves. I figured I'd have to redo some of the ornaments, but I have to admit the tree looked pretty impressive without my help, so I left it alone.







3 wonderful thoughts:

Brianne said...

Beautiful tree!! I am so excited to see you and your family!! :)

Cardon Family said...

It looks so good! the girls did a great job and I bet they loved doing it! Can't wait to see you guys! Stay away from those knives too....they are deadly!

Cheryl said...

Wow, the kids did a really great job on the tree, it looks beautiful. I just saw 2 other posts that I didn't read. The scary knife one, and the Veteran's Day one. It's hard to keep up with you! Busy, Busy, Busy.