Sunday, February 1, 2009

Go FISH!!

Woo hoo, we finally got some fish to match the tank that Santa gave Meghan for Christmas. Crazy enough everyone chose goldfish. Out of all our choices. Well, it's a good place to start anyways.


Who knew that fish were so exciting? I find myself watching them every time I walk past them, all they do is swim around--seriously, is this that exciting, I guess that's how exciting my life is :) Of course the girls love watching them as well.

My fish (tiger) and Meghan's fish (candy) the dominate ones in the tank.

5 wonderful thoughts:

Erin said...

Wow! That is quite the tank. I think ours is only half that size. Sadly, all of our fish died already. I hope yours last longer than ours.
The video of our backyard only takes about 10 minutes to load. How fast is your connection?

Cheryl said...

They say to put fish tanks in Doctors offices because they are calming and interesting. I'm with you though. Really? Calming? I think not. Kids swarm around the tank tormenting the poor fish. Exciting? Wow.. get a life! (Not you or your family Sanette.) But you're right, they just swim around and yet there is something mesmerizing about it. Go figure.

Brianne said...

Fun! We had a few fish in our day, but they never live very long. It seemed like we flushed one each week :) Sorry for the image. Enjoy the fish :)

Linda's Latest said...

That is pretty neat! Glad you finally got the fish to go with the tank. I know it is a stall, to pacify Meghan until you can get a dog. Well, looks like everyone is enjoying them.

Cardon Family said...

I love it! I want a big fish tank someday too....maybe when we aren't so transient! (sp?)