Friday, February 6, 2009

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday Brian. O.K. so this post is a little belated, but the birthday was not.

The BIG 35 yet still young at heart. And what do you get the man who has almost everything but never asks for anything?

Well you get him a gun of course and some extra ammo. Now don't panic, it's just a pellet gun (thanks to Emily for the idea).
It gets harder and harder to try and surprise him, but I think we did it this year (hence the smile).

Now he just needs some extra time so he can try it out! Have fun Brian we love you!!!

8 wonderful thoughts:

W.W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianne said...

Happy belated birthday Brian! My husband would be stoked to have your gift!! :)

Cheryl said...

That is so funny. All 'boys' love pellet guns! Ours gets used frequently.

Cardon Family said...

Awesome....I might use that idea for Dougs birthday this summer....shhhh dont tell

Patty's Place said...

Happy Belated Birthday Brian! I miss all of you so much, but it was so nice to see you at Christmas. Love you!

Emily said...

Ben was happy to get his as well. He has a few little hands that like to take turns so I don't know how often he will be able to take advantage of his. Maybe I will feel comfortable to get my older boys them in the next couple of years and he won't have to share so much. (:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Brian! Looks like you are gonna have fun with your new toy :)

Linda's Latest said...

What do you use a pellet gun for anyway? Just target practice or something?