Thursday, February 19, 2009

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!


O.K. so I'm a wee bit excited. After almost 11 years of marriage, we finally have our very own baby grand piano (granted it is used, but we got a great deal, and it's in great condition--THANKS craigslist). Although, I probably wouldn't care if it was a dumpy old upright. But, never-the-less we have our OWN piano!!!
This means that we can finally take down our little electric piano, and the girls can finally learn how to use pedals.
Oooooooooo, I'm just so excited. Caitlyn and Sadie already showed how excited they were, Caitlyn didn't want to go down for a nap, because she wanted "to pway" the piano.
I'm also excited, because we now officially can use our "dining room" for something.

6 wonderful thoughts:

Linda's Latest said...

Oh man, I am so excited for you!! Finally, it's here. It will be so much better for the girls learning to play piano on a real piano instead of the keyboard.

Erin said...

Awesome! Way to go you guys!

Bobi... said...

Hey Sannette! How exciting for your family! I have an old antique upright. It was all 6 guys could do to get it up my front stairs and into my house. Either they're all a bunch of pansies or my piano is SUPER heavy! I think it's heavy. :) Jenny gave me your blog address- It's so nice to be able to see how everyone's doing. You can visit my blog at bsbunch.blogspot.com - Susan's blog is on there too if you want to check hers out. Cute blog.

W.W. said...

Very Cool! Congrats!

Cheryl said...

Yay! Also, dining rooms have no function in my book... unless you put a baby grand in it.

Hey I haven't done this in a while, but it's so appropriate:

My word verification is yrave... like why rave? :)

Cardon Family said...

That is awesome! And it looks so grand in that dining room too!