Thursday, March 5, 2009

Egyptian Flu?


Well, surprise, surprise--yep, if you haven't guessed, we are expecting again! Baby #5 should be due around Oct. 6th.
We are all very excited, now if I can just get past this horrible ALL DAY nauseous feeling, maybe our household can get back into the regular swing of things (THANKS Brian for doing the dishes).

So I guess the next question on everyone's mind is. . . will it be a boy? I would love to have a boy, but I would not hesitate taking another sweet little girl (at least I know how to deal with them now).
As of right now, I do not plan on finding out what we are having, and if I have my way, neither will Brian. Although he has told me that he's finding out (we'll see--it's a long drive from Athens to Tyler).
Needless to say, I can hardely stand to be in front of the computer for very long, it makes me feel very queezy, so my blogging might be at a stand still for a little while, I will do my best though to keep up on everyone elses blogs.

16 wonderful thoughts:

Jenny said...

congratulations! i hope you start feeling better soon!

W.W. said...

You are in trouble Missy! Why am I JUST finding out about this now on your BLOG??? I suppose I can find it somewhere in my heart to forgive you guys. Especially since you are blessing us with another sweet little niece or nephew to love. I'll admit. I was suspicious when you wanted your maternity clothes back at Christmas;-) Hope you feel better soon! Love you guys!

Melissa said...

Yeah!! I had no idea...tell me that I'm not the last one to know!! I can't wait for baby #5. I wish I was closer to you to help out during the sick stages :( Keep us posted!!

Linda's Latest said...

Well, I'm glad you announced this because I was having trouble keeping it a secret. As I mentioned, I told Adam yesterday. It was really fun too! That's probably why you announced it today, so I wouldn't accidently tell people before you! Oops sorry!

Cardon Family said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait to see if this will be your fifth little girl or if you are going to bring a little boy into a house full of pink and princesses!!! hopefully you start feeling better soon! love you!

Erin said...

Yeah! Congratulations you guys. Five babies within a year of each other. How fun and crazy our reunions will be.

mel said...

Woot! Woot! This is so exciting! I kind of found out yesterday while I was at Mom and Dad Brems' house because I heard that you were not feeling well and then, well you know... Erin is right! These next family reunions are going to be AWESOME! Congrats and I hope you feel well soon!

Brianne said...

Congrats!! So exciting!! Hope you start feeling better soon :)

Bobi... said...

Wow- 5! I sometimes don't know what to do with my three boys! Congratulations, that is so exciting for you guys. Sorry to hear about the sickies. Hopefully that will end soon.
-Bobi

Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations! I hope you'll start to feel well soon, but it is for a very good cause. :)

Emily said...

Congratulations! This may be an interesting sisters retreat this fall. I am glad you will be over the pregnancy thing and able to make it though.

ikathy said...

Wow! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations! And he's (or she's) due on Grandma Steele's birthday---Oct. 6. Cool!!

kkerr said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I am sorry you are sick. I know all to well how that is. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How great is that! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you start feeling better soon! We just found out today that we are having a boy!!!

Susan, Blain & kids said...

Hey there,
Bobi told me about your blog, you have a beautiful family. congrats on #5. it is so nice to be able to see how old friends are doing. you are as cute as ever. by the way the piano is beautiful.
I will check in again later!
Susan Clements (Hurzeler)

Tara said...

Holy cow! I guess I missed this post. Congratulations!!! That is so awesome. I'm hoping for a boy for you, you have to have at least one :) Woo Hoo!!!