Living in a home with all estrogen and LOTS of drama, I have to send a big KUDOS to a man who does very well with it all!!! Thanks Brian. . .
We Love you!!! Happy Father's Day.
Since Brian has now moved into his new building--which is only about 2 min. away--he now has an office and desk of his own. About a year ago he told me that one day when he had his own desk at work that he would like a digital picture frame to put on it.
Well, guess what he got for Father's Day :)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
I'm so glad that he's my dad. . .
Written by
Sanette
at
7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















6 wonderful thoughts:
Good thing Brian had a lot of practice growing up with so many sisters!
He is a great Dad!! I came home after our Six Flags trip and told Kyle just how good he is with all the girls. They are lucky to have a patient daddy and one who understands girly girls :)
My hat is always off to dads of daughters!! ;D Brian is a great dad!
You are very blessed, he is a great dad! Love you.
Mom, this is my blog! Please visit if you have time! I am leaving the States for a while, so I will keep this updated! :)
http://uuchang.blogspot.com/
Steve asked for one of those too! I will have to get him one so he can show off our new little baby! :) Your girls are too cute!
Post a Comment