Sunday, June 14, 2009

It must be SUMMER!



Well, it's finally time to put the sprinkler under the trampoline and jump till your hearts content. The only one who wasn't enjoying this ritual was Caitlyn (who pretty much stayed as far from the water as possible).

We did find something that Caitlyn liked though.

4 wonderful thoughts:

Emily said...

Looks like fun! Our kiddos love the water under the trampoline too. The girls look so beautiful in their dance costumes. It will be fun to see everyone soon.

Jenny said...

i remember doing that after mutual in hopkin's back yard. :) so fun.

Cheryl said...

So fun. I love summer, I just liked having my kiddos home. Nothing better than water & a trampoline... except a little pool.

Linda's Latest said...

Oh man, I miss those girls. What fun they seem to be having! (except Caitlin) Can't wait to see you all in October!