This year was pretty darn crazy what with all the dance we were involved with. Meghan had 3 dance classes and Haley had 1.
Haley had a Jazz/Tap class, and Meghan was involved with the Petite Company Group, which had Ballet and Jazz. Then she also took a tap class.
All-in-all, lots of fun, right up until the last week of school when we had 3 recitals to go to. Yep, I said 3. First, Meghan was in the Cinderella Ballet (for her ballet class they were the little mice--she's on the left), then the next night was Meghan and Haley's overall Recital, then the next day was Meghan's Company Review
where she danced the same dances, but they had other girls do competition dances that weren't seen during the recital. It was pretty darn exhausting!!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Dance, Dance and More Dance!
Written by
Sanette
at
3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















4 wonderful thoughts:
How fun! You're so lucky to have your beautiful girls! I don't think my boys would appreciate it much if I was to sign them up for a dance class, so I guess we'll just stick to baseball for now!
wow! i'm glad you made it through that busy week! are you feeling better?
Yikes. That's a lot of dancing! Do you get a break for the summer?
Oh, it's so fun to see them in their dance costumes. I know that was a really busy couple of weeks, but I'm sure it was worth it!
Love ya!
Post a Comment