Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunriver Fun

After the beautiful wedding, busy Grandma needed a break and some time to actually spend with the grandkids, so we all headed to Sunriver in Oregon. What a beautiful place!!!

Sadie fell asleep just about as soon as we hit the road, good thing Meghan was there to back her up.


Grandma took all the grandkids for a nature walk.



We had a great time--Brian finally has time to try and teach Haley to ride without training wheels.


Sadie had a blast on her little bike.

Brian and Grandpa did A LOT of bike riding while we were there

A happy crew ready for a ride (Sadie and Kirsten)


We also did a lot of swimming in the public pool. It was so much fun!!

Even though it was so hot, we went for another little nature walk at the Nature Center in Sunriver. We got to see some owls and other little rodents and birds. And Brian bought everyone there own cool little polished rocks (except Sadie chose a wooden little bug).

This vulture was actually at Grandma's house. It flew right in front of her kitchen window--we were all fascinated!!

3 wonderful thoughts:

Linda's Latest said...

Wow, that vulture is something else. I wonder what it was doing there. Well, it looks like a fun time was had by all in Oregon!!

Cheryl said...

Oregon is so beautiful! Sanette, I think I've seen a picture of your mom about the same age as Sadie is, where she is looking up just like Sadie (5th pic down) and they look just like each other!!!! I've got to see if I can find it... it seems like she was on a bike too.

Bobi... said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! Cute kiddos!