O.K. so our other swimming pool kept getting holes in it (we were so sad), so just to last the rest of the summer, we opted for a (dare I say) baby pool.
Obviously the girls don't really care the size, although it was more difficult for them to all play well in it.
The 1st day of school!
I asked them if they wanted me to take them on the 1st day, and they both said "no, we want to ride the bus".
Forts are FUN!
After getting all ready one morning, I came out to the family room to find this. . .
Sadie had made a fort and her and Caitlyn were having a grand time in it.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Rub-a-Dub. . .Four Girls and other Tales
Written by
Sanette
at
4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















4 wonderful thoughts:
I bought a 'baby pool' to last the rest of the summer too... which could be until December. LOL. They play so good together, and I love their creativity.
Hey Sanette! Your never too old to sit in a baby pool! If it's hot enough outside, it is refreshing and a great way to spend your time outdoors!
About my pictures, Krista took the picture of me kissing Parker and a professional took the newborn pictures of him. Other than that, I take all of the pictures and Steve takes a few here and there. :) I am a very "picture happy" person so Parker's life is going to be very well documented! :) ha ha
We have forts around our house constantly. With Adam as their father, they really had no other choice than to learn to build and love forts:-)
We (the boys) love forts at our house too! Looks like FUN!
Post a Comment