What a fun time. Usually Grandma would be the one to take the grandkids here, but she had already made an earlier run to the Children's Museum with all the 5 and younger kiddos.
So, this trip was just for Meghan, Haley, Sadie (who had already gone in the morning, but decided to come again) and Taytum.
They started in the water room--lots of FUN!
Next, they headed to the building room, they are using the recycled tire stuff that they put under swingsets and play equipment.
After painting their own faces, Haley and Meghan wanted to make some art projects.
And, the final picture of the day--aren't they lovely?
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Children's Museum of Oregon
Written by
Sanette
at
2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















5 wonderful thoughts:
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun this summer too :) Miss you guys!
Children's museums are the greatest aren't they!
I don't know how I missed so many of your posts... but I did. Love all the Oregon posts. Remember going to Multinomah Falls with us when we lived there? Oregon is so beautiful... so is your family!
I'm so glad you guys got to go to Oregon and do all these fun things. Just wish I could've done something with them this summer. Oh well, maybe next summer!
We used to have one of these in Naperville. We sure do miss it! So funny that Cheryl mentioned Multnomah Falls. I was just reading a book today that mentioned that place. Weird. Anyway, we'll definitely have to try to meet up next summer for some family time:-)
Post a Comment