Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vacation in Oregon Cont'd

Aren't these two just adorable? They decided to play with the chalk all by themselves.



Needless to say, when all was said and done, we had some pretty pictures and some VERY messy kiddos.

Still having a blast in Oregon, we decided to visit Multnomah Falls. It was so beautiful.

Then we just had to dip our feet in the water below (brrrrrrrrr)!

No matter how cold though, we didn't want to come out of the water.



After our hike and dip in the water, we had a nice picnic lunch and headed home for naps--whoohoo!!

The day is never complete without a little playdough time!!

Brian and I also had our days. Brian played many games of golf with his brother and dad, while I and the other ladies went and got a pedicure (I also got my 1st manicure)--FUN!!


1 wonderful thoughts:

Linda's Latest said...

Cool Nails! Dad ALMOST got inspired to start bloggin after we read your blog today. He said to be sure to put in the word "almost" though. He said he liked your toenails and fingernails. He said he's thinking about getting it done himself. (Hope he's not a girly man)
Well, that's all I got.