Here are some Memorial Day pictures. I know, I know, I'm WAY behind on my blogging, and I apologize. I'm sure eventually I'll get caught up, just not real soon :)
We were lucky enough to spend this holiday with Brian's sister Rachel and her family. His other sister Melissa is in the picture along with Eric and Kirsten and of course my girls.
Meghan was so excited to go to Uncle Cameron's house because she knew that he would make his infamous homemade Root Beer--yum!!
The next day we had a great Memorial day breakfast of donuts and fruit and other goodies provided by the church.
Blinded by a beautiful sunny day.
It's not too early for a slushy is it?
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Smoke gets in my Eyes
Written by
Sanette
at
4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 wonderful thoughts:
Fun pictures! One of my favorite things when I was a little girl was when my dad would make homemade rootbeer! How fun for your girls!
Post a Comment