Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Redbox Freebies

O.K. so I found this cool blog that tells about lots of great savings, coupons or freebies of other types, anyways, the blog posted this freebie, and we've never used one of these redboxes before, but the girls are always asking about it, so since it was free, I figured "why not". Well, they have this freebie every Mon. you just have to get the code. Last night Brian and I watched the most recent Indiana Jones movie (very good by the way).

Redbox Code 10/27/08
Redbox distributes a code every Monday that you can use for 1 free rental. The code expires tonight at midnight.
The code for today is: 93NCA5 (Don't use this one, it was yesterday's)


To use the code, do the following: on the first screen select "Rent With Promo, enter the code, choose your movie and swipe your debit or credit card (this is in case you don't bring the movie back. They will put a $1 charge on your card to hold the movie, but if you return the movie by 9 pm the next day, the charge will be removed).You can use 1 code for each debit/credit card that you have, so to rent multiple movies, just do the above process with each card.To find the nearest Redbox, click here.

Also, if anyone watches baseball, they might already know about this deal, but here it is--no kidding!!

Free Tacos at Taco Bell
Taco Bell is handing out free tacos in honor of a stolen base in the first game of the World Series.Head to your local Taco Bell today from 2pm-6pm. They will be giving out one free crunchy taco to each customer.

3 wonderful thoughts:

Melissa said...

I love a good deal and I can't believe I missed the free taco :) We use the redbox codes all the time. It's the best and what's better than free.

Cheryl said...

Heck, I think I waited too long to read your blog today... no free tacos. =(

Where does the movie come? Your computer? By mail?

Interesting.

Sanette said...

Cheryl, there are these cool actual Redboxes (you see them everywhere, i.e. Walmart, Albertsons, etc.) anyways, they actually have the videos inside of them, and you choose which one you want, it shoots it out to you, then you return it supposedly at ANY Redbox location, by slipping it back into the slot. It's really cool!!