Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wanna Love you Tender

O.K., call me crazy, but I LOVE this song (maybe because it's crazy too). Anyways, if you scroll down to the bottom of my blog, I've added a video/song called "I wanna love you tender". Supposedly this was the 1st, or one of the 1st MTV videos. They must've been desperate.

Anyways, if you're having a bad day, just watch this video, and you'll be laughing before you know it--oh, and fair warning the song is VERY addictive!!!!

It's actually kind of fuzzy and keeps buffering on mine, but if you "click" on the link right below the video, it'll take you to a better version of it, and it moves a lot smoother.

Oh, and don't forget to give it a go on guessing my girls in the pictures down below :)

2 wonderful thoughts:

jonathan said...

I love this music video!!! Makes me smile every time. And for the record, the first music video on MTV in North America was "Video Killed the Radio Star" by the Buggles. :)

Sanette said...

Thanks for the FYI--My girls love that song "Video Killed. . ."--basically, because they love listening to your CD that you made in college. Oh, and you were the one who showed me "Love Me Tender", so thanks for that!!