It is sometimes hard for me to think that my sweet little baby is already 8 years old, but I just try not to remember that in 5 years she'll be a teenager and in another 8 she'll be driving (whoa, stop the crazy train--I want OFF!!).
We had a wonderful baptism for her on Oct. 3. She was baptized along with two other children (twins) because their baptism had been called off due to the hurricane, so I asked them to reschedule with us.
There was a BIG turnout, but we were most grateful to Rachel, Eric and Kiersten for coming and being there for Meghan, not to mention the blast that all the cousins had while they were here.


















8 wonderful thoughts:
Is that the dress my mom made for Meghan? Very cute...she'll be sewing for Taytum as well! Congrats on being the mother of an 8 year old.
I can't believe she is old enough to be baptized. I love that little cake. Congrats! Miss you all so much!
Happy late birthday Meghan!! Congratulations on such a wonderful day to the whole family!!!
What a beautiful a girl! Congrats Meghan. Awesome cake, was it weird taking a bite? Miss all of you. - Patty
My goodness, she has grown to be such a beautiful young woman. Baptized?... hmm. Hard to believe she's that age. Is it just me or is time going faster and faster? Congratulations Meghan!
I was so bummed we couldn't make it!! Meghan looks so beautiful! I can't believe she is 8 either. I vividly remember coming to your house and helping you when she was born. She's the only grandchild that I was actually able to see her birth. Anyway, we love you Meghan!
Happy Birthday Meghan! I can't believe how fast they grow up! :( I try to cherish every day I have with them because I know it is going by WAY TOO FAST! Congratulations on making such a wonderful decision Meghan! We love you!
I wish we could havd been there!! What a special occasion. She looked adorable!! I love the cake!
Post a Comment