Sunday, October 19, 2008

Where's the Dress?

Wow, no more torn little purple and pink dress. I finally hid the little dress that Sadie used to wear (everyday--literally). And she discovered the fun in wearing a cute different little dress.
(NEW DRESS)

(OLD DRESS)
We'll see how long it lasts though, because every once in a while she'll ask, "where's my dress" and I play it off like she's asking for this one, but I know she's asking about the other one. Is it wrong to take advantage of her innocence? Oh, well, they don't stay young forever.

3 wonderful thoughts:

Cheryl said...

Do you have the book 'Old Hat, New Hat'? I bet she'd like that book. :0

ikathy said...

Don't lie to your kids! I'm just kidding. Sometimes you just have to play the game--to help them move on to something better, you know? You betchya!!
Keep up the blogging, it's great!!!

Mark and Jamie Elison said...

That is a cute story, she'll love hearing it when she is older.